The “Wired for Life” project is a collaboration among community partners from across the region.
The WHRO Center for Regional Citizenship joined with the community to create tools for effective public participation supporting quality early childhood education.
The half hour Wired for Life documentary is designed to increase public understanding of:
- how critical the first five years of life are to a child’s future success;
- what defines quality early education;
- the challenges facing parents and providers;
- the impact of early childhood education on economic and workforce development;
- quality early education as a universal local, state and national issue that affects everyone.
Visit wiredforlife.org for more information.