Date: June 4, 2019
Time: 6:00 PM - 8:00 PM
Open Seats: 32 available (of 40 total)
Explore becoming efficient in the use of technology supports for your early childhood setting. Learn how to best manage: Email, calendar, cloud storage tools, security protections, and website/social media marketing tools.
- Email – general use, managing and etiquette with families/public
- Calendars – general use and setting up meetings (invites)
- Cloud – general use and organizational ideas
- File formats – general file formats and why they matter
- Password/Security Issues
- Dropbox and other storage tools
- Website/social media benefits and privacy concerns. – also… what makes a good social media post as an employee (not all will be owners/directors)
Registration is closed for this event.